On January 31, 2014 Kovai Vasai Foundation was registered as a trust. From April 1 2015, Income tax department has recognised KVF as public charitable trust (U/S 12AA of Income Tax Act, 1961).
On October 18 2019, Income Tax department has allowed exemption of tax for donating to KVF (80(G) of Income Tax Act, 1961).
- Aiding students who are economically constrained from pursing their education to restart their education.
- Aiding people who were affected in natural disasters or other critical situations either directly or through corresponding organisations or other trusts
- Aiding ailing patients in procuring medicines or medical treatment
- Aiding elders who were ostracized by their family with the help of other trusts, organisations or government agencies.
- We will help every citizen irrespective of caste and religion
Our contribution towards education, medical oriented and other social activities so far
2014-2015: Education: Rs 75000/- | Medical: Rs 10000/-
2015-2016: Education: Rs 1,46250/-
2016-2017: Education: Rs 289180/- | Medical: Rs 18500/-
2017-2018: Education: Rs 3,21,000/-
2018-2019: Education: Rs 3,44060/- | Medical: Rs 11500/-
2019-2020: Education: Till November 2019: Rs 349869/-